Lebanon Valley Heritage Center
Located in Historic New Lebanon
Antiques & Crafts
Food & Supplies
Abode of The Message
The Sufi Order International acquired the South Family Shaker Properties in 1975 and established the site as a center of Sufi practice and activities.
First Baptist Church of Lebanon Springs
The first Baptist preaching occurred in New Lebanon before 1776, but when the pastor and many of his followers joined the Shakers, the remaining Baptists founded this church.
Immaculate Conception Church
Catholic. The original church was built in Lebanon Springs in 1852. The church then moved to Stephentown and returned to New Lebanon 17 years later. The cornerstone of the current church building was laid in 1869.
New Lebanon Congregational Church
Established in 1772, this is the oldest church in New Lebanon.
Church of Our Savior Episcopal Church
Church of our Saviour was dedicated in 1881, and was placed on the
National Register of Historic Places
on February 14, 1997.
The Lebanon Valley Heritage Center is centrally located in the Valley Plaza Mall on Rte 20/22 in downtown New Lebanon.
The Lebanon Valley Heritage Center is a collaboration of the New Lebanon Economic Development Committee and scores of dedicated volunteers.